Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Internets not working!

Hey, do you all get calls from your parents asking questions about the computer that they think you will know automatically? Yeah, I do-I am my parents' tech support--mix that with very little computer knowledge and lack of english-that sounds like tech support when I call!

Eh. Anyway, my mom loved the shawl (only 7 months late-shut up!). Don't know if I will be able to blog from home as my modem seems to only work intermittently. Oh, joy, another evening on the phone with comcast!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger joetron2030 said...

Yes! Parents, siblings, extended family, extended family's in-laws, and random people off the street!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home