Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Internets intermittent

I called comcast today cuz my cable modem is not cooperating...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have someone coming out in two weeks (I am NOT going to be held prisoner during the holiday weekend!). I will post when I can (probably not too many pics). 

In knitting news, I finished one of child's first sock and am working on tangled yoke and beehive shawl. I anticipate being able to knit quite a bit this weekend! Hopefully you will hear from me sooner rather than later!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace, I can't wait to see the Tangled Yoke. Sorry about the internet snafu! Don't you hate it when those things happen. Hope your weekend was lovely!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home