Grace Knits a LOT!

Knitting mostly but other crafts, too (crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking) and life in general.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Bring on Mother's Day!

Yipee!!!!  I finished it! My Mom saw my Icarus (by Miriam Felton) and wanted one for herself. Here it is fresh off the needles:
Finished Icarus before blocking

Here it is blocking:

Icarus Shawl Blocking

Here it is in action:

Icarus Shawl, finished

and here is a beauty shot of the lace edging:

Icarus Shawl, finished

The yarn is Perchance to Knit Lace in Harlot's Peacock/Midnight Rainbow that I purchased from the Loopy Ewe. I think it turned out OK, don't you? Here is a link to my Ravelry entry. I'm putting it in the mail tomorrow; hopefully it will get there by Saturday!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri at The Loopy Ewe said...

Ooooh- I love the closeup shot that shows the subtle rainbow of colors. This is just gorgeous!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home